GENERAL SHIPPING POLICY
1. Shipping Options
You can choose from a variety of domestic US shipping options for your order. There are standard Shipping, 3-Day Shipping, 2-Day Shipping and Overnight Shipping. And also, you can choose from a variety of shipping options for your order destined for Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO/DPO military addresses, and US Territories.
2. Shipping Rates
Please note that shipping rates are subject to change at any time. And all shipping costs include handling and may be subject to state tax. For international customers, the shipping price only includes the shipping and handling of your package. Any custom fees or duties and tides due by your country has to be paid directly to the carrier of your country.
3. Order Processing and Deadline
- Order processing times are counted in business days (Monday through Friday, excluding national holidays) and may take 1 to 4 business days with a maximum of 7 business days, depending on immediate item availability.
- All orders received before 1pm EST, Monday through Friday, will begin to process the same day. Orders received after the cutoff time will begin to process the next business day. (Please, note that process does not mean to ship your order.)
4. Shipping Timeframes and Confirmation Emails
- Our systems will send you an automated shipment confirmation email, with a tracking number, when we have finished processing your order and our transportation partner has picked it up for delivery, at which point the shipment method timeframe you have selected will commence. Please note that our transportation partners do not process orders on the weekend. Therefore, if you place an order after the DEADLINE time on Friday, you may experience a delay between your shipping confirmation e-mail and the actual shipment of your order.
- Orders Shipped with USPS Priority Mail, UPS Ground, or Flat Rate Shipping can average 2-7 business days for arrival, within the 48 Continental US States.
- Orders Shipped with USPS Priority Mail International can average 6-10 business days and USPS Express Mail International can average 3-5 business days for arrival in case of normal customs clearance times.
- Orders shipped with any of the UPS Express shipping options (Next Day Air, 2nd Day Air, 3-Day Select), will take the selected number of days for arrival.
5. Shipping Carriers
- Orders shipped via standard shipping will be shipped via the US Postal Service or UPS. Unfortunately, there is no way to guarantee that your order will be shipped via a specific method when you choose standard delivery.
- Please note when using expedited shipping methods we cannot request or guarantee delivery by a specific time. Generally UPS will deliver your package by 8PM on the estimated date of delivery. Please note that UPS does not deliver to P.O. Boxes. It only accepts shipments to a valid street address. Any package that is addressed to a P.O. Box may be delayed or charged for an address correction fee.
6. Eligibility of Free Shipping
Free shipping offer is limited to UPS or USPS ground shipping only. Free shipping offer not valid for International orders, APO/FPO/DPO, HI, AK, PR, & US VI. Free shipping is determined by the merchandise total after discounts are applied. Certain items are ineligible for Free Shipping. The minimum purchase required for Free Shipping is $79.99, and free shipping doesn’t apply to gift certificates, bulk orders, orders over 20 pounds, applicable shipping charges or sales tax. Also Free shipping doesn’t apply to backorder, preorder, heavy or oversize items. If you have one or more ineligible items in your cart, you will be asked to remove the item(s) if you wish to qualify for free shipping.
7. Risk of Loss
- All items purchased is made pursuant to a shipment contract with our carriers. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery of your order to the carrier. Lost packages must be reported within 14 days from delivery date. If your order is shipped via USPS, you must contact USPS to open a case so the carrier can investigate the loss (USPS Customer Service: 1-800-275-8777). After a resolution has been reached by USPS, we can begin the lost package claim. It may take 1 to 8 business days to process the Lost Package Claims.
- International customers have 14 days to report from shipping date that their tracking details have not updated. International customers must report any lost packages within 20 days from delivery date. Please note that we are not responsible for any international package that is shipped to the Shipping Companies. Customers must claim their lost package through the carrier they chose.
8. DOT Restrictions on Air Shipping
- We are unable to ship DOT-restricted (hazmat) items to Alaska, Hawaii, APO/FPO military addresses, and US Territories.
- Most of our packages are delivered by a combination of air and ground transport. But the US Department of Transportation (DOT) prohibits air shipment of items that could contribute to an onboard fire or other mishap. Restricted items include:
- Aerosol-type products or medications in pressurized spray cans, such as: hairspray, shaving cream, and inhalers.
- Products that contain flammable volatile or corrosive chemicals, such as: fragrances, nail polish, bunion treatments, and nail polish remover.
- We’re committed to getting your order to you as quickly as possible, but we also want to do it safely and responsibly, in compliance with DOT rules. That’s why we require ground-only delivery, at our standard shipping rate, for orders that contain DOT-restricted products.
- Please be advised shipping to a destination that requires a customs declaration will result in your packing slip identifying the package contents to be included on the customs label.